Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ankle Braces are Tasty!

Dear Peach,

So, my human has gotten over this trying to balance on two sticks while walking nonsense. She's still using one, but it's not quite as stupid. However, there has been an awesome development! She got rid of that terrible, hard purple thing on her leg. Now she has this delightful, soft thing that has laces! Laces! Like on shoes! Peach, it is so much fun! She tries to get dressed to go to that dumb work place (Yeah, I thought I had finally convinced her to knock off that stupid hobby and just spend all of her time with me, too!), sits down on the couch to put this new toy on her ankle. It's the best game ever! I really like grabbing the laces as she tries to put the toy on her ankle. Great fun; I highly recommend it.

Enjoy!

Love, Banana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Banana,

Hahaha! Your person was over this weekend and I did have a chance to chew on that toy! You're right, it's great! I think you probably do better at conquering it because you have claws and I don't, but I loved it.

My person has been doing this crazy thing lately. He keeps bringing home empty cardboard boxes. At first, that was great. I got to play fort all the time! But now he's putting all of his stuff in these boxes. It's neat having extra shelf space to play on, but I'm really confused by it.

Whatever. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Oooh, they're going to bed! I have to prepare for my favorite activity! Licking my person's arm as he's trying to fall asleep, then climbing over your person and stealing her pillow. Mwahahaha.

Love,

Peach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Peach,

My person is doing that silliness with boxes too. I don't think I like this...

Love,

Banana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana,

WHAT THE DAMN HELL DO THEY MEAN WE'RE GOING TO BE ROOMMATES?!

No comments:

Post a Comment