Friday, March 28, 2014

Kiwi

Hello, Banana and Peach,

Banana's person came over to my house tonight, and I figured out your clever little plan and method of communicating. So I thought I'd tell you about the fun I had with Banana's person tonight.

She came into my house on this weird scooter type thing. The lower part of her left leg is all bandaged up in something weird and hard. She kept whining in pain and saying things to my person, who she calls "Mom," about having some sort of surgery on her ankle. Then she went into the room where my person watches TV and lay down in the bed.

That fool then thought she could get me to come to her. She called to me, she patted the bed by her, all sorts of foolishness. I ignored her completely. Then my person came into the room and sat in a chair near the bed. Banana's stupid person kept trying to get my attention and trying to get me to come to her. Haha, no way, chump. My person sat down and I ran to her. I rubbed my face on my person's hand, then on her other hand. Then I climbed into her lap, then put my paws on her shoulder and rubbed my face on her face. My person knew how badly Banana's person needed a cat, so she kept picking me up an setting me down near the crippled chump. Chump would reach out to pet to me, and I'd turn my back on her and go back to my person. Haha, stupid girl. Thinking she deserves the affection of a cat.

Anyway, I'm going to go chase my person around and attack her feet while she tries to go to the bathroom. I hope the two of you have fun messing with the chump.

Later,

Kiwi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiwi,

Wow. That's not cool. We like to mess with our people, but it's always in a loving way. Even if our people dare to forget for a moment that we're the most important beings in the universe, they still feed and pet us and play with us. We love our people.

Banana's person is hurting after surgery. I know, because I've been listening to her crying out in pain, and watching how hard it is for her to move around. You know just as well as any cat how important the presence of a cat is to the healing process. That's why we purr. We don't just purr when we're happy. We purr when we need to heal ourselves, and we purr when we need to heal those around us.

Banana's person hasn't been able to go home because she has so many stairs. I haven't left her side in days, because she needs a kitty. I slept in the bed between her and my person last night, right on the pillow next to her head. We took a nice, long nap together on the couch tonight. She misses Banana very much and I know she wants to go be with her.

Kiwi, your person came over to pick up Banana's person last night. I've met her before and I like her. But since it's important to a cat's sense of felinity to be a jerk, I hissed at your person. I rolled onto my back to invite your person to pet my tummy, then promptly bit her. But you don't mess with an injured person who needs a kitty. That's important to our sense of cathood too. Banana and I will resume messing with Banana's person as soon as she's up for it. You being a jerk to her was just uncalled for.

Banana, we've got several weeks to plot the best jerky plots ever. We'll take good care of your person until she's ready to endure our games again. And then, oh, the fun we'll have...

Enjoy the quality time with your person once she gets home. I know she's looking forward to spending some time with you.

Love,

Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment