Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Peeing in the Litter Box is for Chumps

Dear Banana,

The funniest thing happened today! Oh, man, was it great! My person came home from work and went into the bathroom. He sat down on the weird thing that has water and makes noise - I think they call it a turlet. I wanted to show him how stupid that turlet is and how much more sense the litter box makes. I mean, it's warm, it's soft, it doesn't make a lot of noise, and best of all, no water! So, I stepped into my box and started to pee, but then I had an idea of something hilarious to do. I lifted up my butt and sent my spray of urine all over the bathroom floor! My person was so mad! That weird turlet thing had him trapped somehow, so he was just sitting there screaming at me, but couldn't actually do anythin. "Peach! No! Stop peeing on the floor!" Before he got up, I was long gone! It was great! You should try it!

By the way, I found one of your whiskers in the computer bag. I meant to leave it for you, but it was the perfect size to bat around while confusing my person, since he couldn't see what I was playing with. It's a great toy, but I'll send it back next time if you want.

Peach

1 comment: