Monday, November 25, 2013

Phone Call

Banana: Peach! Peach, are you there!

Peach: I am! If only our silly people would stop their talking, I could hear you better!

Banana: I know! How selfish are they?! My person should just set her phone on the counter and walk away and let us talk!

Peach: It's okay. We'll just be louder!

Banana: SOUNDS GOOD! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, PEACH! I'M ADORABLE! I'M MEOWING AS LOUD AS I CAN! I'VE RUBBED UP AGAINST HER LEG DOZENS OF TIMES! I EVEN FELL OFF THE SOFA EARLIER! AND SHE STILL HASN'T GIVEN ME A CAN OF FOOD FOR 2 HOURS! SHE JUST KEEPS PETTING ME AND NUDGING ME TOWARDS MY STUPID, HEALTHY DRY FOOD!

Peach: WHAT A JERK! BITE HER!

Banana: OOOH! GOOD PLAN!

Woman: Ow! What the heck, Banana?!

Peach: Mwahahahahaha. Now find a way to break your collar off then run and hide.

Banana: Why?

Peach: Why do we do anything? We can!

Banana: Yes!

Peach: Do it now! While her back's turned!

Banana: Brilliant! Later, Peach!

*snap* *running sounds*

No comments:

Post a Comment