Monday, January 6, 2014

Ghost Cat!

Dear Peach (and Any Interlopers),

I was recently reminded of an hilarious story from some years back. My person and I were living in a house with a window in the bathroom, instead of this apartment. That bathroom was pretty cool. It had a great windowsill, next to and slightly above the toilet. It had a closet that opened into the hallway. The hallways side had these accordion fold doors, but inside the bathroom the door was just hung with simple hinges and it didn't latch, so it was really easy to open.

One day, my person had some friends over for dinner. I was just minding my own business, hanging out in my favorite windowsill, when one her friends had the gall to come into my bathroom. While I was chilling in my windowsill! I was hoping she was lost and just went into the wrong room, but no. She turned on the light, closed the door, and even sat down on the toilet! Well, that was far too much for me. I figured it was best to not only leave, but to teach that woman a lesson on my way out of the room. So, instead of jumping straight down the floor, I jumped on her shoulder, walked across her back, and then hopped down on the floor. Because she had closed the door, I decided to go out through the closet. It was slightly open, so I didn't have to bat it open. I just walked into it, and walked out through the door in the hallway, and off to my favorite secret hiding place. A minute later, I heard the strange girl screaming, "Roz, this cat just jumped out of the window onto my back, then disappeared into the closet! I think you have a ghost cat!"

Hahahahaha, what a chump.

Love,
Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment