Sunday, January 5, 2014

Guest Contributer: Watermelon

Dear Banana and Peach,

Banana's person came over to my house today, and I hopped in her computer bag. It's just so appealing! I picked up your messages, and I have a story to share that I think you'll both enjoy.

I'm a big cat. I weigh about 20 pounds. I'm solid and I'm hard to move. This provides me the opportunity to play some great games. One of my favorite is trapping my person in bed. My dog, Pumpkin, will sleep on one side of our person, and I'll sleep on the other. We pin her down with her own blankets, hahaha. It's easier for her to move the dog than me, so I get a double-victory. I've trapped her and get the dog kicked out of the bed!

Probably my all time favorite game, though, is one I like to call soccer ball. As my person walks down the hall, I run up from behind her, get just in front of her, and then quickly turn sideways, so her foot collides with me. Sure it hurts a little bit, but it's hilarious and well worth it! Sometimes when I'm bored, I do this to her several times in a row, and she nudges me like a person dribbling a soccer ball. She gets frustrated and sometimes she even stumbles! I haven't made her actually fall yet, but some day, I think I'l manage.

Both of these are fun games, and I recommend playing them any time you get a chance.

Hope you don't mind my contribution.

Sincerely,

Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment